Italian and non-Italian residents resident in Armenia can apply for tax code certificate by sending an email to email@example.com
The Codice Fiscale is an alphanumerical code issued by the Italian Revenue Authority.
The service is free of charge and is only for private individuals.
The Codice Fiscale can be issued to NON Italian citizens, but only for some specific purpose. In this regard the Italian Government requires NON Italian citizens to disclose precisely why they need a Codice Fiscale.
· If you are requesting a Codice Fiscale in order to stay in Italy for study purposes, you have to add your school acceptance letter and photocopy of your Italian Visa to your Codice Fiscale application;
· if you rent or purchase a real estate property in Italy, you are requested to add photocopy of your pre-agreement or purchase agreement to your codice fiscale application;
– if you are a performing artist and you are going to go to Italy to perform, you are requested to add copy of your visa for “performance of self-employed activities” (lavoro autonomo/spettacolo) in order to apply for codice fiscale.
Tax code will be received only in paper form, not as a hard plastic version. In order to receive the tax code plastic card, you should contact the Office of the “Agenzia delle Entrate” in Italy.
Postal applications will regrettably be rejected
To schedule an appointment, in order to submit your request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
click here for the form
On the day of your appointment, please provide as follows:
1) Application form and motivation letter
3) original of your birth certificate plus one copy and translation into Italian Language